Acting Workshop - How to acquire a winning two minute Monologue
Wednesdays, beginning March 27, 7:30-10:30 and running for 3 consecutive weeks, $35
The workshop will focus on the following:
- Strengthen relaxation and mental skills to meet the character's demands of the audition.
- Concentrate more deeply to express the demands of the character with clear intent.
- To be able to get to appropriate emotions.
- To utilize the private moment to shape the entire monologue.
- To enhance the actor’s sensory instrument to gain deeper involvement.
Barry Feinstein is a well-known local director who has been working in Baltimore for over thirty years. He will incorporate the teachings of Lee Strasberg, Stella Adler, and Sanford Meisner. “Acting is living in the moment and reacting truthfully within the imaginary circumstance.”
Actors should bring a 2 minute monlogue in hand and be ready to start.
No registration necessary, just come on the 27th. Contact Barry at (410) 404-1243 or Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. The first session is free!!!